Q Bazaar brings this set of traditional kulhad glasses, hand painted with oodles of love and care by North Indian artisans. Boasting of a handmade charm and an earthy appeal, this set brings raw serenity to contemporary dining spaces. Made of terracotta clay, this product is strong and durable; while also naturally resistant to mold and bacteria. Rendering a unique piece that elevates conventional beauty, this offering celebrates breathtaking rawness!
- Orders normally are processed within 2-5 working days and delivered in 4-7 business days.
- Personalized products may take an additional 2-7 business days.
- We deliver via UPS, USPS, FedEx and other carriers.
- Our return, refund and exchange policies last 30 days (for non-personalized merchandise).
- Personalized merchandise cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in.
- To complete your return, we require your receipt and proof of purchase.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us immediately we can determine the eligibility for a refund or replacement.